Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wreath time!

I've seen these wreaths everywhere and have wanted to make one for a while.  I've seen the tutorials.  I didn't have the money to buy the fancy wreath forms with the wires already attached so, I improvised. 


Yes, that is a Pepsi and a Hershey's cookies and cream bar. 
Gotta have good snacks when working.  :)

I bought a 24" wire wreath form, orange and purple chenille stems, and wooden letters at Hobby Lobby.  I also bought the deco mesh from AC Moore's.  I wrapped and attached the deco mesh to the wire form with the chenille stems.







You just gather and attach.  I tried to switch inside and outside so that there would be some of each color in and out.  Then I attached some letters.



I'll probably add a few more things to fill it in.  I'll add some more pics later.  Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment