Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Life, New Perspective

This is new to me so bear with me. I have seen several Blog pages and decided to give it a try. Here goes.

I'm a new mommy and my son is learning how to push mommy's buttons. There are some days when he seems like a little angel and then there are the days that nothing seems to satisfy him. Tonight seems to be one of those bad nights. He will scream for a minute then stop. Screams again and stops. Anyway, even through these trying times, I have found a deeper love for my son and for my husband.

I came across a video a few weeks ago about a baby boy that only lived for 99 days. His life was cut very short but, he had very full days. He was very loved. He changed the lives of many people, including me. Just seeing this family appreciate every moment they had together changed my outlook on my family. I have enjoyed the peaceful and the chaotic moments of family life even more. I have also found a closer relationship with Jesus. I have been blessed with a loving patient husband and a beautiful baby boy. I have a nice home to stay in. I have wonderful parents and great in-laws. There are 2 beautiful nieces that I absolutely adore. My middle sister is my shoulder to cry on when I can't deal with the screaming anymore and my baby sister is my outlet for goofiness. I'm not even sure that's a word ??? I could honestly say that I could not ask for a better life than the one that I have. I am hoping to use this page to share my adventures in motherhood, marriage, and work. What a combo! If you have any stories to share or encouragement, please feel free to share. God bless!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment